CCTV CAMERA|Avermedia|Avermedia||stand alone dvr Remote-security offers you only the highest quality cctv camera products and accessories. Our highly-skilled professional staff knows all about the technology that goes behind cctv cameras. It is important to know the basics of CCTV camera video signals can save you hundreds of hours, improve customer relations and increase job profitability - all at once. Being aware of the basics of CCTV camera operation will help you solve problematic systems effectively.
A CCTV camera makes synchronization pulses to make a picture be locked on the viewing monitor on the picture. 15,750 times per second is the rate these pulses occur. There is 1 sync pulse for every line in the
screen frame. The sync pulse tells the video monitor to start drawing
a video line across the picture screen. When it gets to the end of the
screen, another synchronization pulse begins the next line until the
screen has been filled. It takes 262 [fraction one-half] lines to form
a frame and two frames to form the video picture seen on the monitor.
To verify the performance of the installation of your CCTV camera,
be certain the sync level is 40 IRE units [+ or - ] 5. The White level
should be 100 IRE units [+ or - ] 5. If you want to run high white level
(120 IRE), be sure that all cameras in the system have the same level
[+ or - ] 5 IRE. Color burst level should be 40 IRE units [+ or - ] 5.
Sync, white level and color burst are the three basic measurements used
for proper operation of a CCTV system.
* Sony PTZ cctv camera, using Sony DSP and lens
* Integration of built-in receiver, high speed pan/tilt, camera, lens and housing
* Control format: RS-485
* Optional control protocol: Multiple protocols
* RS-485 Baud rate selection: 1200bps, 2400bps, 4800bps and 9600bps
* Dedicated motor-driven pan/tilt accurate positioning
* 360º continual pan without blind point
* Horizontal speed 0.8º~240º/s
* Vertical speed 0.8º~240º/s
* Preset target calling speed 240º/s (Max)
* Vertical scan range 90º
* Auto-flip 180ºand proportional speed control
* High resolution color / B&W integrated Sony DSP camera, Color / B&W auto-shift